Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hw 35: Letter to Blog Readers

Over the course of the past 13 weeks, I have learned a lot about maintaining a blog. Before I started "A Blog of One's Own," I wasn't even that sure what a blog was. Now that I have written about many different topics, from other online blogs and the books we have read, blogging has showed me how you can get an opinion out to anyone who comes across my blog. I hope that anyone who reads my blog gets a feel for every topic and subject area we have covered in the class. I wouldn't say that I have a favorite blog, or a blog that I am proud of, but the blogs toward the last few weeks are definitely much better than the ones that I wrote when I first started writing them. Although I thought writing blogs were a very different and interesting way of writing a homework assignment because it was more personal than any other homework assignment that could have been assigned, but I don't think that I will be writing any more blogs on my Blog in the future. On the other hand, if you are someone who likes to get your thoughts and opinions out there, than blogging is something you should definitely take up.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Thanks, Hannah. Good work.