Tuesday, October 9, 2007

hw 17b:Daily Kos

I thought that Markos Moulitsas Zuniga's Daily Kos was much more politically influential than Ana Marie Cox's blog Wonkette. If I were to choose a blog that was going to influence my vote on a coming election, I would choose Daily Kos because it a blog that gets thousands of views a day and it has all sorts of controversy on liberal and democratic views. The blog is also filled with up to date news stories that involves potitics. Marie Cox's blog, on the other hand is more of a gossip blogsite with different types of political views. I feel that the Daily Kos is not only has a more accurate viewpoint on politics, but it a more serious blog that is focused on the news. I found the Wonkette blog more entertaining because she talked more than just politics, but she talks about what she finds funny in politics, and the gossip around it. If I were reading a blog that I found interesting, I would choose, Wonkette, but if I wanted to read a blog that would influence my vote, I would choose The Daily Kos.

No comments: